» For Sale - Carthago chic C line i51 Fiat Ducato 3.0L
by KSH Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 20:21

» 2017 AGM
by Polly Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:40

» NEC
by Chocy boy Sat 21 Oct 2017 - 22:28

» happy birthday Ken
by Ambilkate Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 19:34

» 9. British Musical Fireworks Southport, Sept 29th to Oct 2nd - 3 nights - CANCELLED
by KSH Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 1:24

» Stolen from Carshorton surrey on 3-10-17 - NX55 CXU
by KSH Mon 9 Oct 2017 - 10:24

» Is it better to buy from a Dealer close to you.
by debbie Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 11:22

» Motor-Homers AGM 2017
by Polly Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 14:02

» looking for some winter sunshine
by The Burchies Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 18:25

» New Dometic Fridge
by cls Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 21:36

» STOLEN - BC11 WYJ, from Belgrave Tamworth 24/09/17
by KSH Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 20:59

» 8a. Haxey Quays Misterton - 21st to 26th Sept
by madeinyorkshire Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 17:00

» YM07KOU ford transist stolen from West Bridgford
by Vicky1 Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 0:26

» Auto-Trail badge
by rebbyvid Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 20:06

» RIP Larry (Sharly)
by Chocy boy Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 8:40

Hello all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello all

Post by Billy23 on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 14:13

Just saying hello, heard about this site form Mel on MF, liked what I saw, so joined. We (Bill and Judy) spend our time between our house in Spain (near Seville and the UK, Northants) in Spain at the moment and next week off to Portugal near Albufeira for a few days.

Billy23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all

Post by KSH on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 14:28

Welcome to Motor-Homers Bill and Judy

We haven't been going long, just short of 12 month.

Portugal is going to have quite a few Motor-homers n the next month or two,

Have you visited our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yet?

Keeping Leapys boat sailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KSH

http://www.kenhacking.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tessajoe on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 14:53

seville Very Happy we had 3 days in seville,and the tapas bars and atmosphere was the best we have ever had in any place we have visited.oh and the oranges was good as well.Smile

tessajoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy23 on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 15:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:seville Very Happy we had 3 days in seville,and the tapas bars and atmosphere was the best we have ever had in any place we have visited.oh and the oranges was good as well.Smile
Thanks for your welcome, I have about 10 Orange trees (eaters) and about 12 "Seville" orange trees (for marmalade), so I just pick them off the tree when I want one Smile 

Billy23

Back to top Go down

Post by whistlinggypsy on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 17:07

A warm   to Billy23 aka Bill n Judy love your home Spanish city although it was a place where we took the most expensive horse and coach ride around a city we have ever had.

Saying that had a wonderful time exploring the lovely city.

Barb n Bob
whistlinggypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Burchies on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 17:44

Welcome bill & Judy, hopefully meet up sometime looks like you're fairly local to us, what part of northants are you from?

Mark & Julie
The Burchies

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy23 on Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 18:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome bill & Judy, hopefully meet up sometime looks like you're fairly local to us, what part of northants are you from?

Mark & Julie

Well Wellingborough is our house, but we really come from around Ringstead, Thrapston, Raunds area. Yes hope we meet up soon, come to Spain/ Portugal for winter Very Happy 

Billy23

Back to top Go down

Post by heyupluv on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 8:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just saying hello, heard about this site form Mel on MF, liked what I saw, so joined. We (Bill and Judy) spend our time between our house in Spain (near Seville and the UK, Northants) in Spain at the moment and next week off to Portugal near Albufeira for a few days.
Welcome Bill & Judy
Hi Bill Glad you have joined...We are newish member's ourselves, we joined about 6 months ago, and have already met a few of the officials and some of the members on one of there holiday meets at Wilsthorpe/Bridlington....and I must say the members we met was a nice friendly bunch people .....

Bill polish up on your petanque...as I must point out the EX M-Homers Boules champions Baz & Rena can not play Boules for toffee ....we came away with a lovely bag of HUMBUGS...the first prize

The past ex champion Baz did try to throw the game in there favour when they bribed well known Top International European Reff Bob WhistlingGypsy(who had been bottle fed ...no I correct that carton fed numerous 3 ltr cartons of top quality red wine prior to the game, to throw the game in there favour.....it was only when we asked...no..demanded.. for a impartial measure judge Alan (Laneside) to measure the gaps between there boules and the Jack and our boules to the Jack .. before the Reff /judge could kick the boules away and award the points to the other team...did the true champions win ..YES...now you may some come back / flack from the loooosers...     

No Joking apart what a nice set of friendly members they are... and very welcoming.

Mel
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

Back to top Go down

Post by whistlinggypsy on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 10:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just saying hello, heard about this site form Mel on MF, liked what I saw, so joined. We (Bill and Judy) spend our time between our house in Spain (near Seville and the UK, Northants) in Spain at the moment and next week off to Portugal near Albufeira for a few days.
Welcome Bill & Judy
Hi Bill Glad you have joined...We are newish member's ourselves, we joined about 6 months ago, and have already met a few of the officials and some of the members on one of there holiday meets at Wilsthorpe/Bridlington....and I must say the members we met was a nice friendly bunch people .....

Bill polish up on your petanque...as I must point out the EX M-Homers Boules champions Baz & Rena can not play Boules for toffee ....we came away with a lovely bag of HUMBUGS...the first prize

The past ex champion Baz did try to throw the game in there favour when they bribed well known Top International European Reff Bob WhistlingGypsy(who had been bottle fed ...no I correct that carton fed numerous 3 ltr cartons of top quality red wine prior to the game, to throw the game in there favour.....it was only when we asked...no..demanded.. for a impartial measure judge Alan (Laneside) to measure the gaps between there boules and the Jack and our boules to the Jack .. before the Reff /judge could kick the boules away and award the points to the other team...did the true champions win ..YES...now you may some come back / flack from the loooosers...     

No Joking apart what a nice set of friendly members they are... and very welcoming.

Mel
Ok Mel, what are you saying here is that due to an excess of  you where unfairly treated and that I was biased towards my very good friends Baza n Rina and   partners. Well let me put you straight dear friend, there will be a small influx of Homers descending on your enclave down in Portugal in the near future so you and your so called champions had better get some practice in because we fully intend relieving you of your misbegotten Homers Boules Champion title     also the large bag of humbugs that you will have to purchase as the 2013 Xmas meet "LOOSERS" 

See you all in the sunny sunny sunny soon  
whistlinggypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by heyupluv on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:24

Yeah right - we'll see!!  We've won so many boules competitions now that we may just retire, we've got too many trophies and prizes!!
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by heyupluv on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:27

P.s.  We hope you realise w'ere only kidding - we've only ever won twice!!!
heyupluv

Back to top Go down

Post by whistlinggypsy on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:P.s.  We hope you realise w'ere only kidding - we've only ever won twice!!!
Hang on m8 your not getting away with those slanderous remarks without a fight, may the boules go with you 
whistlinggypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by heyupluv on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:34

We've only won twice but we forgot to mention it was the World Championships!!
heyupluv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum