Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Yesterday at 22:01

» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 22:03

» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 16:29

» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 16:34

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» New Member Hello to all
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)

Go down 
+3
Don Quixote.
heyupluv
KSH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
heyupluv

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 50010
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) Empty
PostSubject: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 13:30

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.... I am speechless.....All of a sudden a load of Cup Cakes has just come out of the oven .... cooled...now been decorated.. and a TRIFLE gone in the fridge......I said...HELLO... is the Queen coming !!!.....No Chris said....Our friend  Alan & Lynda (laneside a Motor-homers member) are calling stopping the night.....and Chris said I have also promised them one of the famous PORK PIE'S....free wifi..free electric...free water.....WO WO WO ... I said LETS NOT GET TO HASTY HERE....are you sure a cup of tea or coffee would not suffice.... affraid .................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KSH

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 600010
KSH

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 15:08

And you'll probably be a regular stop over now for them, better keep baking Very Happy

heyupluv

heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 15:24

Here Ken...I said to Chris....Don't forget ALAN was one of them that sent those awfu.. oops Lovely BOOTs / Wellies to us in Portugal..!!!!!!! WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2909620882 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2244486845
Back to top Go down
Don Quixote.

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 10010
Don Quixote.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 15:56

They look very nice, can you post me one........
Back to top Go down
Adele

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 25010
Adele

PostSubject: What the arrival of Alan and Linda    WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 17:02

You've no chance ( Don Quixote) they keep putting photos on of all the things "they make" but none of us actually sees them when they come over here they don't bring any with them, WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 4287546312 so we just have to take their word for it that they actually make them, bet there's none left for Alan and Linda when they get there. .And we all sent them some lovely welly boots for their window sills outside  that's gratitude for you .lol  WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2181262205 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 965960207
Back to top Go down
Polly

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 500010
Polly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 19:46

His

Have we not told them were all going over for a pork pie, cake,elec etc etc etc
We're coming by coach
Back to top Go down
The Burchies

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 300010
The Burchies

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015 - 20:05

Will the coach come & pick us up from Bournemouth? Laughing
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 5:56

Adele wrote:
You've no chance ( Don Quixote) they keep putting photos on of all the things "they make" but none of us actually sees them when they come over here they don't bring any with them, WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 4287546312 so we just have to take their word for it that they actually make them, bet there's none left for Alan and Linda when they get there. .And we all sent them some lovely welly boots for their window sills outside  that's gratitude for you .lol  WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2181262205 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 965960207

Adele..and Polly ...the two Belles of Motor-homers..well ...Mmmm..I think that is the word I was looking for..the two Lovelies...Mmmm well something like that ?????? any way.. Alan and Lynda are here at the moment..but will be carrying on down France on there travels and new venture of Life and Living in France....

We have shown them a good old lovely Yarkshire welcome...WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2120589027 .
EVEN though they did buy us a pair of those buddy Mmmm Boot's / Wellies.. ... ....

They BOTH have had Hot dogs for tea (with home made finger Hotdog rolls) ....BOTH have had Home hand made cup cakes from the above tray...one each.. but was both offered more with there coffee's and tea's......both have had home made trifle.... and will leave with one of the FAMOUS home...Hand made... award winning PORK PIES....SO..ARE.. they just a figment of my imagination...Mmm lol! NO..... WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940 ......I even got out my 12 year old single malt whisky as I know Alan does like a tipple....so there you buggers.....sour grapes...see you all soon
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 5:58

The Burchies wrote:
Will the coach come & pick us up from Bournemouth? Laughing

You have never met us yet Mmm....is it a wise move.ask Bob or Ken..Adams family springs to mind..hehehe WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 9:19

Hia

Tut tut tut

2015-06-12 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2244486845 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 2244486845 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940 WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 372028940
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 9:26

Alan & Lynda have just left..it was nice to see them...even though they were part of Adele, Polly, Marie and many other M-Hs Wellie conspiracy ..at the limit in the Drive...My M/Home tight to my rear garden gate post...Alan tight to my bumper...and Alan's rear just in our drive...a length of wire fence to keep both our dogs in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 17:43

Hia

allan and Linda changed there van?

beginning to look a little like Eccles Cakes but i still need to work on presentation
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 18:26

Hey Polly they look absolutely delicious, they don't look as if they need any work on the presentation. Yes A&L have changed to a van conversion as it will be easier when they live in France, they can use it like a car too.
Back to top Go down
laneside

laneside

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015 - 19:35

hey what ever you do, do not say a word to Mel but after spending a brilliant afternoon with Mel and Chris and eating all their cup cakes, hot dogs and strawberry trifle oh and keeping them up until midnight we left this morning heading to our new abode in the limousin  
Chris snook us a little surprise package which as yet we have not opened but------ we are fairly certain it is one of Mel's prize winning pork pies------ watch this space and we will report back when we open it
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2015 - 5:06

Polly wrote:
Hia

allan and Linda changed there van?

beginning to look a little like Eccles Cakes but i still need to work on presentation

They are loooooooooking good Polly Mmmm ....and a Yes about Alan & Lynda Changing there van
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2015 - 5:07

laneside wrote:
hey what ever you do, do not say a word to Mel but after spending a brilliant afternoon with Mel and Chris and eating all their cup cakes, hot dogs and strawberry trifle oh and keeping them up until midnight we left this morning heading to our new abode in the limousin  
Chris snook us a little surprise package which as yet we have not opened but------ we are fairly certain it is one of Mel's prize winning pork pies------ watch this space and we will report back when we open it

OH BUGGER....I thought there was one missing when I counted them last night...
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2015 - 8:53

Polly......HOW many Eccles cakes are you making for the Wilsthorpe Meet...200...300....400....or even...500 as there are more members coming this year than last....
also Adele will have to get her thinking cap on for another much wanted exotic prize for the Chinese raffle ......I think we are making or thinking of making another batch of the award winning Pork Pies before we depart for the Uk.....we may try and smuggle a few PORK PIES over the water / large pond .... I can not and will not make promises due to us having been over for at least 3 weeks before we all meet up and as our PORK Pie does weigh from a pound to a kilo...for one..that could just put us over weight.... ??? no not me !!
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:17

Hia

Yes they were delious
Back to top Go down
laneside

laneside

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:31

Hey we cut that pie into quarters and shared it with some good friends as a starter boy oh boy are they prize winning pies
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:45

Thank's for those kind words...Alan this is what Anna has just sent us... "the half pork pie we ate as A&L who shared it with us lol! Here it was really yummy! Never tasted home made before, far superior to any shop bought we've had! When you have time, would you let me have the recipe as I'd def give it a go"
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015 - 20:47

So Polly home made Eccles cakes MUST be far superior to shop
Back to top Go down
Adele

Adele

PostSubject: re what the arrival of Alan and linda    WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015 - 21:38

ooh have me and polly found a super prize for chinese raffle don't need to get my thinking cap on  lol! WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) 424776184
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015 - 5:44

Come on What is it......Christine has just said lets hope we do NOT win it...as the last one is still giving us nightmares ( terrifying and deeply distressing dreams ) LOL
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:53

Hia

Yes Adele is right 
SUPURBE 
(sorry couldn't spell the word but I wanted to use it)
Prize

We went up hill and Dale or up sand dune and down sand dune
No we did really really think hard on thus matter as we didn't want anyone getting a pressy they didn't want to keep

But Adele and I found the perfect one
( well we think so)

Yes this is a serious matter when it comes to a Chinese raffle prize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)   WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT!! The arrival of Alan & Lynda...(Laneside)
Page 1 of 1