Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 22:03

» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 16:29

» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 16:34

» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Garjanco Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 14:48

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» New Member Hello to all
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

Veet hair removal for men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KSH

Veet hair removal for men 600010
KSH

Veet hair removal for men Empty
PostSubject: Veet hair removal for men   Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jul 2015 - 20:41

Want a good laugh? Read this, supposed to have been a genuine review on Amazon

OptionsShareSendLike
Inspirational Stories
101 of 225

Heather Pettit
Follow · 4 June 2013 ·

THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I ACTUALLY HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE WHILE READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!:

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect

whistlinggypsy

Veet hair removal for men 400010
whistlinggypsy

Veet hair removal for men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veet hair removal for men   Veet hair removal for men I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jul 2015 - 18:21

Seen it yesterday Ken, not getting anywhere near my bits and pieces but it was so funny reading it.  Veet hair removal for men 372028940
Back to top Go down

Veet hair removal for men
Page 1 of 1