Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 22:03

» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 16:29

» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 16:34

» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Garjanco Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 14:48

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» New Member Hello to all
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

Looking forward to seeing all this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whistlinggypsy

Looking forward to seeing all this. 400010
whistlinggypsy

Looking forward to seeing all this. Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do not think these folk will be there   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

Looking forward to seeing all this. 50010
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2015 - 5:29

When are you going Bob?
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2015 - 9:37

We leave on Sept 3rd by train Mel, going via Luxembourg for 3 days, then down to Karlsruhe for another 3 days, stopping near Augsburg for 2 days then down to Berchtesgaden for 2 weeks taking in the Eagles nest, Lake Konigsee and Salzburg area, stopping at Garmisch Partenkirchen on the return trip so we can get up The Zugspitze (highest mountain in Germany) then a couple of days in Fussen, then poodle back toward Luxembourg to stock up on some vino before have a couple of days in France not too far from Coquelles for return trip. 

Just loving the new addition to your menagerie, you just have to call it "Polly" Looking forward to seeing all this. 372028940
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 14:59

Have a good trip Bob & Barb. Looking forward to seeing all this. 424776184

We sail on the 6th, meet up with the rest of our group at Brugge, (mostly MCC members) then head off to Luxembourg for an overnighter, before heading to Erding for a week (Oktoberfest Wink ). From there we are heading down to the Black Forest and Lake Constance, before returning north via Rudesheim, and Ypres, sailing back on the 26th. Smile

Safe travels. Looking forward to seeing all this. 424776184

Jock & Rita. Smile
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 15:14

JockandRita wrote:
Have a good trip Bob & Barb. Looking forward to seeing all this. 424776184

We sail on the 6th, meet up with the rest of our group at Brugge, (mostly MCC members) then head off to Luxembourg for an overnighter, before heading to Erding for a week (Oktoberfest Wink ). From there we are heading down to the Black Forest and Lake Constance, before returning north via Rudesheim, and Ypres, sailing back on the 26th. Smile

Safe travels. Looking forward to seeing all this. 424776184

Jock & Rita. Smile

Hi Rita n Jock, are you stopping anywhere en-route to Erding from Luxembourg as that is a 360 mile run, far too much for us these days and you may well be using the same route as we are to get too Augsburg. Have a great trip, love Black forest area and Lake Constance is super, have a trip of the ferry, well worth it. The Zeppelin Museum at Friedrichshafen is also worth a visit if you're in that area, Stellplatz close by.
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 15:41

whistlinggypsy wrote:

Hi Rita n Jock, are you stopping anywhere en-route to Erding from Luxembourg as that is a 360 mile run, far too much for us these days and you may well be using the same route as we are to get too Augsburg. Have a great trip, love Black forest area and Lake Constance is super, have a trip of the ferry, well worth it. The Zeppelin Museum at Friedrichshafen is also worth a visit if you're in that area, Stellplatz close by.
Sorry Bob, just looked at the itineray, and from Luxembourg we'll be stopping at Schluchsee in the Blackforest for a two night stay. Moving on then down alongside lake Konstance to Pfronten on the Austrian border....................before making our way to Erding. I had it ar#e about face. Wink

Whilst at Erding, we are booked into Erdinger Brewery, and Weihenstephan, the oldest brewery in the world.......................and as you know Bob, I'm a bit of a teetotaller. lol!

Rita and I normally do the Stellplatz, but we have been prebooked on sites with this organised trip.

Cheers for now,

Jock. Smile
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 17:49

Have you got a Umwelt Plakette for Germany Jock, I applied for one with Buffy but I only got a yellow one which did not allow me to enter to some of the major cities or towns.
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 19:47

Last time I was at Erding Bob, I was displaying a Red Plakette, however, Local TUV station owner, (in agreeance with the Erding Organisers) was dishing out the Green Plakette to any non German nationals, on production of their registration document. €6 he was charging. The German MH owners weren't best pleased. lol

Cheers,

Jock. Smile
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 20:43

After watching the Hairy Bikers show tonight I will definately driver over the Grossglockner High Alpine Road, Austria as it is only a 100 mile round trip from our base site and the scenery we saw tonight was absolutely stunning.
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 20:46

JockandRita wrote:
Last time I was at Erding Bob, I was displaying a Red Plakette, however, Local TUV station owner, (in agreeance with the Erding Organisers) was dishing out the Green Plakette to any non German nationals, on production of their registration document. €6 he was charging. The German MH owners weren't best pleased. lol

Cheers,

Jock. Smile
Nice one Jock, I went to a Mercedes garage for mine and I nearly got a green one but the mechanic told the office I had no Catalytic Converter and he would only give me a yellow one Crying or Very sad 

I do now have a green one so can go anywhere I want.
Back to top Go down
The Burchies

Looking forward to seeing all this. 300010
The Burchies

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 21:12

Totally agree Bob, I saw it too very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 21:39

I don't know how true it is Bob, but apparently the German authorities at the time, were keen that the Umwelt Zone rules shouldn't affect tourism, and as a result, issuers of the Plakette were (unofficially) encouraged to issue Green No4 to foreign nationals. Maybe things have since changed.

Cheers,

Jock. Smile
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015 - 22:08

The Burchies wrote:
Totally agree Bob, I saw it too very nice Very Happy
Love that show as those two are hilarious, will be watch the whole series and the Austrian cakes were to die for.
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

Looking forward to seeing all this. 50010
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2015 - 7:57

Sounds like a great trip Bob, have a lovely time but don't wear yourselves out!! No we can't call the new dog Polly as it's a boy!!
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2015 - 9:06

heyupluv wrote:
Sounds like a great trip Bob, have a lovely time but don't wear yourselves out!!  No we can't call the new dog Polly as it's a boy!!
I would still call it Polly and give it a complex  Looking forward to seeing all this. 372028940
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to seeing all this.   Looking forward to seeing all this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to seeing all this.
Page 1 of 1