Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Yesterday at 22:01

» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 22:03

» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 16:29

» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 16:34

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» New Member Hello to all
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public Empty
PostSubject: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 18:45

There are 10 flats in the building if anyone's interested around 50m each,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 19:35

You aren't jealous are you Smile
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public 400010
whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 19:45

They are they only ones that could afford one, or maybe a second home for an MP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 20:05

I certainly wouldn't mind one, the views must be fantastic, just wish I'd been lucky enough to get into the sort of job that would pay me the money to buy one, must be great to live somewhere like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 20:16

I am certainly jealous of having one of those flats, it would be fantastic and i would be very envious of the people who will eventually by them, just hate that its not going to be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2013 - 20:40

I was born in East London, city boy, and worked most of my life travelling around London, I hate it if its to quiet for too long,

I just like the buzz of things going on and just watching people, we live in Rayleigh in Essex now, about 30 mile to the east of London but quiet often just go for a drive up to the City and West end just to see what's going on, the car is free from the congestion charge so we don't have to worry about that.

Its a wonderful City with so much to see and do, also you can do and see loads of things for nothing, you don't have to be a millionaire, next time you are coming down let me know perhaps we could meet up for a wander around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public   London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London's Shard skyscraper observation deck opens to public
Page 1 of 1