Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Yesterday at 16:29

» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 16:34

» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Garjanco Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 14:48

» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sat 9 Mar 2024 - 14:02

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» New Member Hello to all
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaglewings

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  10010
Eaglewings

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  Empty
PostSubject: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014 - 11:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Found this site it is in the caravan club magazine were looking fir lightweight plates etc but don't like plastic ..love the red design think we have found what we are looking for their not cheap but un readable scratch resistance and can go in microwave thought we would share with all you lovely people x Marie @ John

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Put in manually if you don't get the link

Last edited by Angel Mac on Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 11:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)
Back to top Go down
paulmold

paulmold

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014 - 13:39

The ads for Corelle often show mugs alongside the plates etc but it should be noted that any mugs supplied are not Corelle as you cannot 'mould' a handle on the Corelle material. This was explained to us at a show last year. They really should point this out on their adverts, the only reference to this on their website I can find is the statement 'the mugs are not under the Corelle warranty'.
Back to top Go down
Eaglewings

Eaglewings

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014 - 13:53

Yes we saw on the site that the cups were not warranted by them it was actually the dinner service not particular the cups we wanted I think they are an excellent product we are going to order
Back to top Go down
Sharly

Sharly

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 23:22

We bought a set of Corelle dinnerware at a show last year. We think they're great. At least now we can have warm plates for our food & not worry about hot food on melamine plates!
Back to top Go down
Eaglewings

Eaglewings

PostSubject: Great thanks for the feedback    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 19:01

Sharly wrote:
We bought a set of Corelle dinnerware at a show last year. We think they're great. At least now we can have warm plates for our food & not worry about hot food on melamine plates!
What do the plates feel like...plastic...porcelain , ? X
Back to top Go down
elldwin

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  100010
elldwin

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 19:29

I believe they are made from vitreous enamel Marie and are really nice to use compared to the melamine. We have several Motorhoming friends that use them.

We also used them in the US a couple of years back when we hired an RV and when Barrie had to brake hard they all fell out of the cupboard, luckily only 3 were broken which I thought was remarkable.

The ones we like are half price at the moment so I plan on getting some next week.
Back to top Go down
The Burchies

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  300010
The Burchies

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 20:12

The plain white with no pattern are available at mercachina stores in spain at a really great price,
or at least they were last year when we were there!.
Back to top Go down
paulmold

paulmold

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 20:14

elldwin wrote:
I believe they are made from vitreous enamel Marie and are really nice to use compared to the melamine.
It's Vitrelle Glass.
Back to top Go down
elldwin

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  100010
elldwin

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 21:20

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  754408299  trust me to get it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van    Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you looking for good lightweight kitchenware for your van
Page 1 of 1