Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» 3. Bridlington meet 1st to 10th June
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Yesterday at 8:24

» 4. Bakewell meet, 2nd to 11th June 2024
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Thu 14 Mar 2024 - 14:20

» 5. Lee Meadow Farm Matlock, 11th to 18th June
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sat 9 Mar 2024 - 14:02

» 2) Breighton Ferry, 12th to 17th May
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:16

» 1. Haxey Quays, 9 nights 03/05/24 - 12/05/24
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Chameleon Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 2:07

» New Member Hello to all
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby beerdrinker Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:35

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 19:33

» RIP Sharon Lomas
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 21:49

» Christmas greetings
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 21:35

» Emmisions
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby rebbyvid Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 13:36

» 6) Xmas meet at Whittingham club, 30/11/23 to 04/12/23
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 21:56

» Rally Group Reminder
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 21 Nov 2023 - 22:51

» 2024 meets open
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 21:37

» 2023 AGM details
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:14

» 4) Bridlington meet, 4th to 11th July 2023
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 5 Nov 2023 - 11:02

» Techno
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:55

» SORRY
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:49

» Birthday greetings
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 21:46

» 5) Haxey Quays 29/09/23 to 09/10/23
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby graham & dale Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 13:49

» New meet lee meadow farm
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby jolly camper Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 23:45

» Morecambe
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:58

» 2) The Breighton Ferry, Breighton Selby, 01/05/23 to 09/05/23
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:56

» 3) Bakewell Rally 1st June to 8th June 2023
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:23

» 1) Haxey Quays, 21st April to 1st May 2023
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 19:11

» Rally Pack
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:42

» Apologies I've deleted pics of fbook group
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45

» Happy birthday Jolly Camper
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby John Sutcliffe Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:55

» 2023 - Motor-Homers AGM, time and location
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sun 28 May 2023 - 20:04

» Hello everyone.
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sun 28 May 2023 - 19:25

» INFO FOR THOSE ATTENDING BAKEWELL 1stJUNE TO 8th 2023
Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeby Ambilkate Sat 27 May 2023 - 23:17

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend

Go down 
+5
Polly
tessajoe
madeinyorkshire
Techno100
grandadbaza
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Techno100

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  100010
Techno100

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 18:37

Back from Beechwood grange CC. Lots of money spent on new tarmac etc but the motorhome service point is a disgrace. It only serves near side dumpers without struggling! should have 2 drains or a roadwidth gully. They keep asking us what we want but ignore what they don't want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Techno100

Techno100

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 18:43

Close as I dare to the fence and have to get on hands and knees to get the lid off. Had to use the lid to keep the water going into the drain which was very slow draining too. Fresh water pressure is painfully slow so queueing required.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
madeinyorkshire

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  25010
madeinyorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 18:45

Been away in Van - Peak District. Walked from Hayfield up towards Kinder Scout yesterday p.m and sun came out !!
Spent the night in Navigation Inn carpark in a village called Bugsworth near Chapel en le frith. Great place - its o! the canal and Bugsworth Canal Basin is an Industrial Heritage Site. Pub has open fires and does good meals. Snowed overnight but only a covering -didn't stop me going out on bike this morning leaving Kim in bed !
Back over Holme Moss this afternoon - covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
tessajoe

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 18:51

someone had a very busy weekend.getting the van ready for its usual migration to the unknown.

i am prepared this year like no other.every thing/item in the van i can put my hand on without searching.

this is the first year i have taken private medical insurance out{i hope we dont need it}

all my knives sharpened.tools in a proper tool box{thats another first}so its a big thank you to margarita for her hard work this weekend ,all i need is to get us there in one piece.now where did i put that tom john.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madeinyorkshire

madeinyorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 19:28

Oh them open fires and a pint .... heaven Very Happy

Several - tried 4 different real ales before the roaring fire (and alcohol !!!) put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
madeinyorkshire

madeinyorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 19:36

Cant make the Marsden meet so debating about the Reindeer Park near Rugeley, and the Osmaston Polo park meets in June. Going to Scotland for 2 weeks at Easter and following daughter doing the Pennine Way at spring bank hol for a week. Full diary !!!!
Back to top Go down
Polly

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  500010
Polly

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 19:37

Hia

Had a bad nights sleep with things going through my head

This morning hoovered stairs and pottered

Sun was out so phoned daughter to see if they wanted to meet at the park so that is what we did a stroll around the park and bounced my thoughts off our Claire and a decision was made well I think it was already made

Hot chocolate and cream and marshmellows

Kids had ice creams

Madeinyorkshire nice to hear you had a stroll up Kinder the other year we walked from Hayfield over Kinder to Edale then sat in the pub with the fire roaring waiting for our lift to take us back to Hayfield ----- couldn't do that walk now though

Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  400010
whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 20:03

As we had no m/h (still at garage with no brakes) I cleaned up my shed and got my fishing gear ready for next weekend (hopefully m/h ready) as I am taking son and Grandson fishing near Preston.

Then get it ready for the trip to the sunny with a very dubious group Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Burchies

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  300010
The Burchies

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:38

madeinyorkshire wrote:
Been away in Van - Peak District. Walked from Hayfield up towards Kinder Scout yesterday p.m and sun came out !!
Spent the night in Navigation Inn carpark in a village called Bugsworth near Chapel en le frith. Great place - its o! the canal and Bugsworth Canal Basin is an Industrial Heritage Site. Pub has open fires and does good meals. Snowed overnight but only a covering -didn't stop me going out on bike this morning leaving Kim in bed !
Back over Holme Moss this afternoon - covered in snow.
How are you getting on with yer bike now Jaq?
Back to top Go down
The Burchies

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  300010
The Burchies

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:53

Been to ulwell cottage in swanage Dorset for long w/e, tried everything out as the m/h has been stood on drive since the end of last year! No problems as yet, although mot tomorrow.
Had a great time got wet plenty of walking with some good freinds, good food & a couple of Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  1662941468 and Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  730081068 .
Back to top Go down
Leapy

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  Modera12
Leapy

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 17:51

Been in the cold and snow -have walked (Ooops) but no boating and not much internet
Back to top Go down
elldwin

elldwin

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 19:02

We went to a local rally and now we have moved up to Ferry Meadows at Peterborough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone been up to this Weekend    Whats everyone been up to this Weekend  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone been up to this Weekend
Page 1 of 1