Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorhomes, Campervans, Van Conversions and Caravans All Welcome

HomeHome  SearchforsitesSearchforsites  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» Reregister
your predictions Emptyby Sandjj Yesterday at 16:25

» New rules for entry into Spain
your predictions Emptyby mike 100 Thu 12 Nov 2020 - 15:47

» Do you know any good rally sites
your predictions Emptyby Polly Wed 11 Nov 2020 - 18:04

» TV and box
your predictions Emptyby Polly Wed 4 Nov 2020 - 21:47

» Coronavirus
your predictions Emptyby Polly Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 20:05

» your predictions
your predictions Emptyby tinytears Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 21:37

» Anyone interested in organising a rally in 2021?
your predictions Emptyby jolly camper Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 23:11

» RENEWING MY DRIVING LICENCE AT 70
your predictions Emptyby Polly Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 14:54

» Hayfield
your predictions Emptyby Polly Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 10:25

» 2020 Trip
your predictions Emptyby Polly Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 17:30

» Bridlington dates 2021
your predictions Emptyby graham & dale Wed 9 Sep 2020 - 14:10

» Filter Water Jug
your predictions Emptyby KSH Tue 1 Sep 2020 - 13:46

» I do chip for Motorhomes and caravans
your predictions Emptyby Polly Wed 19 Aug 2020 - 12:45

» Adverts
your predictions Emptyby Quicksam Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 22:39

» SCAM
your predictions Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:28

» SAT NAV
your predictions Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:22

» Happy 70th birthday Polly
your predictions Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:18

» Christmas
your predictions Emptyby Chocy boy Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 15:10

» Outwell Ripple Motor 380SA M
your predictions Emptyby whistlinggypsy Sun 5 Jul 2020 - 16:23

» Stolen Motorhome Database App
your predictions Emptyby KSH Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 23:19

» MOT due date extension
your predictions Emptyby KSH Tue 30 Jun 2020 - 10:48

your predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tessajoe

your predictions 100010

your predictions Empty
PostSubject: your predictions   your predictions EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020 - 1:18

is anyone still looking forward to all the benefits brexit will bring,i cannot wait to get that bleached chicken on the BBQ,and the hormone beef slow roasted.and the freedom we will have{except in europe}looking forward to visit sunderland with my brexit flag when the Poo hits the fan,funny old boris he has not only led you along the garden path with brexit,he now is giving all your tax payer money away to his cronies,he has made us the laughing stock of the world.but hey ho i like him cos hes funny,funny old world aint it.well it will be in january when the roosters come home.i looked at how much money has been laid on the pound tanking BILLIONS AND BY WHO the rees mogg cronies,if anything i have said is untrue please feel free to challenge it.
Back to top Go down
tinytears

your predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: your predictions   your predictions EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
is anyone still looking forward to all the benefits brexit will bring,i cannot wait to get that bleached chicken on the BBQ,and the hormone beef slow roasted.and the freedom we will have{except in europe}looking forward to visit sunderland with my brexit flag when the Poo hits the fan,funny old boris he has not only led you along the garden path with brexit,he now is giving all your tax payer money away to his cronies,he has made us the laughing stock of the world.but hey ho i like him cos hes funny,funny old world aint it.well it will be in january when the roosters come home.i looked at how much money has been laid on the pound tanking BILLIONS AND BY WHO the rees mogg cronies,if anything i have said is untrue please feel free to challenge it.
I,m getting a very strong smell of cow poo you are talking diarrhea in very large doses Mr Macron must love you for this post as must Mrs N.S when will you wake up WE HAVE LEFT the EU get over it but, stay safe n safe travels
Back to top Go down
tessajoe

your predictions 100010

your predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: your predictions   your predictions EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 21:25

hi tinytears,of course you are right we have left the eu,as with the promises you were given?i take it you are happy with not receiving them,you know the easiest deal in history?no downsides only upsides?what about our food standards will not be effected?and many many more promises broken,i did not vote for brexit,but if i did i would feel a right idiot in fact i would be furious that what they promised me and what in reality turned out to be what i predicted a bunch of lies,but hey ho i take it you are very happy to be lied to,in fact i take it that you are gloating about it,you was the exact person the vote leave crew wanted on board to support then in their venture to asset strip the country{have a read of rees moggs fathers book BLOOD IN THE STREETS}but hey ho life must go on,i wish you well and hope all your dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
tinytears

your predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: your predictions   your predictions EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 21:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hi tinytears,of course you are right we have left the eu,as with the promises you were given?i take it you are happy with not receiving them,you know the easiest deal in history?no downsides only upsides?what about our food standards will not be effected?and many many more promises broken,i did not vote for brexit,but if i did i would feel a right idiot in fact i would be furious that what they promised me and what in reality turned out to be what i predicted a bunch of lies,but hey ho i take it you are very happy to be lied to,in fact i take it that you are gloating about it,you was the exact person the vote leave crew wanted on board to support then in their venture to asset strip the country{have a read of rees moggs fathers book BLOOD IN THE STREETS}but hey ho life must go on,i wish you well and hope all your dreams come true.
Hi again ,EU for me nothing has changed perhaps we should wait till Jan 2021 then and see what kind of deals we get ,as for promises  being broken, joe public gets lied to by the powers that be regardless of country we live in all the time we are here to pay their expenses ,lets just hope that 2021 will be better for us all that goes for the EU aswell  cant see it being worse , stay safe and safe travels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: your predictions   your predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

your predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motor-Homers :: Community :: Non Motorhome Related Discussions-
Jump to: